2010-08-17

1001 DVD's to watch

Welcome to my blog.

Being a big moviefan, I started buying dvd's in 2002 and my collection has grown considerably in the past few years. I bought almost everything I liked. Not just films, but also tv shows, music dvd's and sports dvd's (especially about the Dutch national football team, another passion of mine). I haven't been able to watch everything I have on the shelves and that's a shame, so I decided to make a challenge for myself: I will watch every dvd I own and write a review about it. That should keep me busy for a while... Feel free to leave your own remarks, as long as you keep it civilized. We can always agree to disagree, but discussing movies is too much fun not to do it!

As I am an frequent cinema-goer, I'll also try to review the latest releases when I've seen them. I hope you like it!

With kind regards,

Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment